100 West Beaver Creek Blvd., Ste. 232 | Avon, CO 81620
Welcome to Vail Valley Dental Care in Avon, Colorado!
Inivisalign Teen improves teens' smiles with less office visits than braces and no restrictions on what you can eat. Read More»
Invisalign uses clear and removable aligners to give you a noticeably straighter smile without the noticeable bars and brackets of metal braces. Read More»
We’re always welcoming new patients of all ages to our practice in Avon, Colorado. At your convenience, you can complete our new patient forms here to expedite your paperwork at your first visit.
Our mission is to create trusting friendships with our patients and inspire them to a lifetime of healthy, beautiful smiles.
Our Promises to You:
- We will only perform the procedures you honestly need or desire.
- We will give you the highest-quality dentistry available.
- Before treatment, we will tell you how much it will cost, what portion your insurance will likely cover, and what portion you will need to pay.
- We will treat you as an important individual – with respect and compassion.
- Cleanliness and patient protection is of the highest concern.
We understand the difference a compassionate staff and relaxing atmosphere can make in your dental experience, and we take the time to get to know all of our patients on a personal level. We want to help you achieve the healthy and attractive smile you’ve always wanted in a way that makes you feel comfortable. Call our office today to schedule an appointment. We look forward to welcoming your family into ours!
News and Announcements
- Check out our online reviews
- Vail Valley Dental Care Awarded "Small Business of the Year"
- Vail Valley Dental Care honors Military Veterans with "Smile Salute"
- Dr. Maloley talks about the importance of being involved in the community
- Vail Resorts, Vail Valley Medical Center, Guardian Dental - as a Preferred Dental Provider we can help you maximize your dental insurance benefits
- Vail Daily: Eagle County nonprofit keeps local kids smiling
We’re Conveniently Located on the Second Floor of the Avon Center Building
Click here or on the Google logo in the map to the left to go to Google Maps, where you can get step-by-step directions from your location to our office. Or, please feel free to call our office for help with directions.